Podere Casarotta is a XVIII century Tuscan farmhouse which has been carefully restored and converted in holiday house with private swimming pool and six luxurious apartments. The villa initially belonged to the “gonfaloniere” (the ancient mayor) of Loro Ciuffenna; then was run by farmers that made a living with their own production of olive oil and wine. The farmhouse was later owned by the Antinori family, and by the S.Maria nuns. On an original stone of the main building is carved “1774”, that is the date when the farmhouse became part of the Loro Ciuffenna municipality. The villa went through a conservative restoration maintaining as much as possible the original Tuscany architecture. All rooms have terracotta floors and wood-beamed ceilings.